Ma ma muzik!
After a long break I am
posting here, with a tinge of music!
Humming a beautiful song I like or listening to some of my favorite songs would make me feel better however annoying a day be. Music is one of the melodious
virtues of life, which makes everything extra special. It has always been the loveliest
companion and energizer to me.
Learning of Hindustani
music and playing vachanas on the Harmonium
used to give such a pleasant and incredible feeling. Its then I realized the
depth of music and grew passionate about it. It’s something one has to
experience!
Life begins with the music of a loud cry to
bang the entry into this world, cuddling happily with the lullabies sung, and
then singing rhymes to remix the beginning of the schooling. From then on the chirping of birds, the gushing water, the honking trains all share music. There is music everywhere if we listen to.
In this era of gadgets, music is so close by and sitting right in your pockets in your mobile phones and media players.
When you plug in ear phones and listen to music -
if you are smiling, you are enjoying the lyrics, it reminds you
someone or something!
if you are tapping your feet, the music is soothing and you are
with it.
if you are humming, you are rejoicing it.
if you are singing aloud, probably no one is around and you are loving
the music.
if you are dancing, you are fascinated.
Music soothes, rejuvenates and inspires. Life would have been plain without music!
Music soothes, rejuvenates and inspires. Life would have been plain without music!
I feel one must learn at least one musical instrument to play, one beautiful song to sing for their love and enjoy some beautiful music everyday.
Here’s what I decide to do in action in
continuation with this post:
- To get familiar with the various musical instruments, which I always wanted to do.
- To keep myself updated on the new music albums, which I am not quite good at.J
Until next time, enjoy the music of life!
Beautifully described Sravs. Truly said, music can create wonders and boost to your dropping moods. Enjoyed reading your post just like a soothing music. Keep posting :)
ReplyDelete-Suki
Thank you Suki :). I am glad, you enjoyed. I will keep playing soothing music;)
DeleteDearie, well written.... :) I wonder why do u even take breaks between our articles...
ReplyDeleteam listening to my favorites after reading it.... :) didn't realize that I was humming until colleague pinged n said not to disturb others :)
Looking forward to read our next article very soon :)
Manjula
Great Manju :) keep humming! Thanks for appreciating and alerting. I will make sure to post here frequently.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I second every statement you said about music. Keep writing, try to post at least one post a month. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Cartic. Yeah, I shall try to post often :)
Delete